Below is a list of questions we will be asking you when you schedule your appointment. You should read and answer prior to your appointment:
1. Do you have a fever, or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
2. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you have a cough?
4. Are you experiencing any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
7. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
8. Do you work in a nursing home or medical care facility?
9. Yes/Positive responses to any of these would require you to postpone/reschedule your treatment.
- Upon entering Austin & Reid Dental Care, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken.
- The operatories will be limited to just the patient and the staff during appointment times. The CDC and Michigan Dental Association is asking to have the number of people at a minimum in the office to avoid unnecessary spread of illness.
- We are requiring all patients coming to the office to wear a mask upon entering or leaving the building.
At Austin & Reid Dental Care we take your health and well being seriously. We have gone to great lengths to make sure that we are sanitizing the operatories and the staff is wearing the appropriate personal protection equipment to make you and your family safe. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask any questions necessary. We are happy to help and look forward to seeing you soon.